Gunadesign DIY Beaded Earrings Purple Snowflakes

I'm sure that snowflakes, fall from the gloom
And we'll always remember this night, here with you
And I say snowflakes, pretty purple  snowflakes
Remember the snowflakes
And you believe it, and you
Snowflakes are falling, falling, falling..
I got you in my arms

                                                                                                / Marvin Gaye – Purple Snowflakes/


Tutorial of beaded earrings Purple Snowflakes made by Gunadesign

Make Your Own Purple Dream! It is easy and will not take a long to have a nice pair of new earrings. You can also use some parts from old and damage jewelry.



Comments

  1. Those earrings are absolutely stunning!beautiful, love the organic quality of these.These earrings are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts