New Craftsy Class- Machine Quilting the Home Sweet Home Quilt
Take your next big step into quilting proficiency as Frieda Anderson shows you how to create a beautifully quilted surface using your domestic sewing machine. Frieda eliminates the fear factor by guiding beginner machine quilters step by step through setting up your materials and workspace, practicing different filler stitches, and binding and finishing for a polished final result.
Complete written instructions are included for piecing the cute "Home Sweet Home" quilt design. Once you're ready to turn your pieced top into a finished quilt, Frieda joins you on the Craftsy platform as you set up your work space for free-motion success, then sandwich and baste your quilt. You'll learn 14 different free-motion quilting variations, plus a fast, neat and easy binding method. It's all demonstrated on a regular domestic sewing machine!
Become a confident machine quilter! Sign up today for Frieda Anderson's Machine Quilting the Home Sweet Home Quilt.
What You'll Learn
- How to prepare your workspace and machine for finishing your quilt
- Tips for machine quilting without strain or fatigue
- Frieda's favorite materials and methods
- Essential techniques for confident free-motion quilting
- 14 beautiful quilting motifs and patterns, from basic stippling and circles to elegant flowers and fans