Grey Wool Knit Pillows by Maria (Bulgaria)

Hi, my name is Maria and I'm from Bulgaria. I have an arts degree, majoring in fine art. I am mainly a painter and interior decorator, but I love sewing and designing. I've been sewing as long as I can remember. As a child dresses for my dolls, later clothes for me and my sister on my mom's sewing machine. I bought my first sewing machine more than 10 years ago. Last year I add an overlocking sewing machine to my home atelier. On Oct 27, 2009 I opened my online shop on Etsy called DELINDA BOUTIQUE which goes pretty well lately. I started selling pillow covers and art. Later I added bags and prints. Now I found Craftsy and I'm so happy to share my ideas here! 
                                                        /source Crafsty.com/









Comments

Popular Posts