Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch

For some time I was thinking about e-reader. I am only one at home who reads in Latvian, so if I want some books in Latvian, I should take them from Latvia and later bring back.  Not very convenient. The last Christmas I received nice present from my boyfriend- a tablet. I am very excited about it, but I need still some pouch to put it in to protect. Great sewing project for Guna who is not on the best terms with a sewing machine. A lot of frustrations and a reasonable result, but of course I am proud as a peacock. It was a great achievement for me. But today, I found on Crafsty side a great free lesson “Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch” given by Kristin Link. The instructor is pleasant, and gives very good instructions. Simple projects with well explained techniques. The written materials are easy to understand. It could be so great help to  me a few weeks ago and, for sure, the result could be more representative. A great project for future!  Except, there can be small issue, if you are not advance in English language, the sound of video is not optimal, but still it is a great lesson and you can easy follow it.






The process of making pouch for my tablet


and the result








Comments

Popular Posts