New jewelry line "Angry Birds"- Bird mobile

Yesterday I planned to finished a new mix media bracelet from crochet flowers, beads and leather, but my day turned out different.  Anne, my boyfriends daughter, has some (actually many) birds and she wanted to make some special bird toys or mobiles. This is not really a  field of my expertise, but it sounded so challenging that I tried to make my first mobile. It is Eco friendly  made from natural materials- huge pine tree cone, tree brunches, and crochet e cords and flower from jute yarn. I still had some unused large beads and these I added to make it more attractive for birds and owner. Now I have some new idea- to use some wine corks to make such a toy.
gunadesign bird mobile Angry birds







Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts