Gunadesign DIY Earrings "Chocolate" in Byzantine chainmail style

I love chainmail technique. From one side it is robust and masculine, but by adding some beads you can change it in very feminine design. This tutorial will guide you step by step through the Byzantine chainmail technique. This is one of the most easy techniques, a great project for the first attempt. The tutorial also includes instructions of wrapping a wire around the bead.

You can download it from my Craftsy shop


Tutorial  Earrings  in Byzantine chainmaille style with beads made by Gunadesign


Comments

  1. Great article! fascinating information. Well done and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It's nice to hear that in the country of jewelry making, I have some supporters

      Delete
  2. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and visit here often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this precious information.It worth to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great link. good thread

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Its really great! I would like to check it and try. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great link. good thread

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is obviously a lot to learn about this. I think you have made some good points in Features also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts