Recycling of jeans: yoga carpet bag.

For some time I was planning to buy a bag for my yoga carpet. It not really convent to carry it around in my arms.  After some Internet search, it was clear for that I should make something myself. A simple bag cost around  30-40€. A little bit too much for so simple thing. Old jeans should be perfect, and I am happy about the result. Guna and sewing machine is not the best combination, but I managed it! Maybe there will be some friendship between me and a sewing machine in the future. Tutorial will follow soon.



Recycling of jeans: yoga carpet bag by Gunadesign

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts