Celtic Cage Swarovski Rhineston (USA)


Everyone likes to hear nice words about his job, me too. It gives me impulse to create new things and to share my experience. My American  jewelry colleague, Elizabeth Smith, just published her version of my Celtic pearl cage. They are so nice and so professional made. I love Elizabeth’s idea about replacing pearls by Swarovski Rhinestones. It gives some nice exclusivity to this design. I am looking forward  to the other ideas and designs. It feels so great that my “baby” has already his own life and inspires other crafters around the world.





    
But Elizabeth is not only amazing jewelry artist, check her site  and see what awesome things she is making from the old glass bottles.



Comments

  1. Fashion designing is among the most chosen careers by the younger invention of today.

    Fashion Design Program

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts